Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pocket DVR with LCD Screen


I am evaluating a tiny, and I mean TINY DVR for recording scratch video / audio tracks during VJ Jam sessions.

Records to MicroSD cards
Audio & Video out playback
LCD is great as a preview monitor

Biggest limitation is the 3gpp video codec and QVGA video size, Audio is Mono only. WIll be good for Youtube, a little lo-res for DVDs.

"Micro DVR with built-in 2.4" LCD Monitor; Mini 2GB SDRAM; Rechargeable Li-ion Battery; MPEG4 Compression Audio/Video Input;Output; DC 5V 800mA. resolution 320 x 240."

1 comment:

Sony laptop lcd screen repair said...

I have never seen a compact DVR quite like this. Only the size of a credit card? Now that is amazing. I could only expect something like that out of a company like Sony or Samsung. As long as the quality of the pictures is superior to that of the most advanced cellphone and is able to compete with larger and more bulky cameras, there will be no problem. I am a major skeptic on many electronics, but this one gives me a good vibe.